1. How is the custom suit made?
The custom suit is made from scratch taking various body measurements and incorporating customer preferences into the design. We analyze your posture as well to pick a style that will compliment you the best. All suits are stitched by hand and typically take 35-40 hours to make.
2. How long does the consultation usually take?
The consultation usually takes 45-60 mins.
3. How does the one on one consultation work?
During the consultation, we will go through the various fabrics and help you design your custom suit. We provide advice and help you pick all the custom options of the suit that are most suitable for your figure. In addition, we take all measurements to ensure you have a suit that fits like a glove.
4. I live outside of the province, how can I get my measurement taken?
You can refer to our online videos which show you step by step how to take your measurements. The measurements can then be emailed to us.
5. Can I use measurements taken by third party tailors for my custom suit?
Yes. Most tailors use the same measuring technique and as a result, they can be used. However, it is always better to get measured by the experts at SOOTZ Clothing.
6. How does the mobile consultation work?
One of our seasoned fashion consultants will travel to your location and bring along with them all the fabrics swatches and samples. This is a premium service and gratuity is expected.
7. Are there more suit fabrics to choose from?
Yes. We have over 3000 different suit fabrics to choose from ranging from super 100s to Super 220's.
8. I have a large wedding group that needs custom made suits. Are there discounts available?
SOOTZ offers discounts for large wedding groups based on total size.
9. One of my groomsmen lives outside of the province/country, how can we get him a custom suit for the wedding?
We have online instructional videos which he can follow to measure himself. Alternatively, he can visit his local tailor and get his measurements taken, which is usually free.
10. I've purchased a custom suit online. What is the next step?
We will email you a custom order form which you can fill out and email back to us.
1. What is the shipping time for the custom suits ?
Shipping time is 10-15 business days from when your order is confirmed, which is an industry leading time.
2. What is the shipping time for accessories?
Shipping time is 4-7 business days.
3. What shipping carriers do you use to ship the products?
Canada Post for Canadian customers and USPS for American customers.
4. What items have free shipping?
Any order over $200.00 has free shipping
1. Am I able to return my custom suit or tuxedo?
Returns are issued in the form of store credit if the custom suit is far from your expectations.
2. Am I able to return my accessories?
Yes, within 7 business days. As long as the accessory is in its original form and there is no damage, a full refund will be issued. Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost.